Less than a week to go folks and excitement is sky high..
This is the plan from here on in:
- Registration will be open from 9:15 on Saturday. Entry will be by ticket only so please PRINT OFF YOUR TICKET before you come. (best bet may be to print it off now and put it in your purse/wallet) Julie will not be available to sort out last minute crises on Friday, as we will be on the road, Sheffield bound!
- Delegates will sign up for the workshops at registration
- The conference will start promptly at 10.30. Timings are truly MAD due to the way that the whole day has been structured to accommodate the maximum number of speakers and delegates, so keeping to the timings given, will be crucial. Not quite on the lines of a military exercise – but close!!!
- A picnic style lunch is very kindly being provided by Frog. Don’t think we will be treated to ‘legs’ though. If you have any special dietary requirements, please bring your own lunch.
- The day should end at 3.45p.m.
- On Thursday, delegates will receive an email that will have detailed information about the arrangements for the day. The attachments to this email will need to be printed off and brought to the conference.
- See below directions and information about parking close to the venue.
Don’t forget to print out that ticket and watch out for the delegate email on Thursday! #BeyondExcited
Directions to the venue
The venue is the Charles Street Building in Sheffield Hallam’s City Campus
Charles St Building
Sheffield Hallam University
This is a link to the map
Here is a link to the directions page on their website
Parking for City Campus
There are several car parks close to the City Campus. They have discounted parking rates for visitors at two of the car parks closest to the campus.
The NCP car park on Arundel Gate is just next door to City Campus. You can park there from just £4.50 on weekdays and £7 at weekends. To claim this discounted rate, just scan your yellow parking chip at the main reception in Owen Building at City Campus. Take the exit towards Arundel Gate to get to the campus.
The ACPOA car park on Eyre Street is a five-minute walk from City Campus. You can park there for just £3.50 when visiting us. Just scan your blue chip at the main reception in Owen Building at City Campus to claim the discount.